Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

My little pumpkin's first Halloween!
Even I got into it this year. I just had a wild hair to dress up this afternoon. I've had this poodle skirt since 6th grade. Thank goodness for elastic waistbands!
My little ninja, pumpkin and princess Buttercup.

What beauties!
Jake the Army-man, and Emilie the Beauty (Belle that is.)

What a blast we had tonight! We trick-or-treated down in Mom and Dad's neighborhood, which didn't disappoint! They seriously got into it. I wish the kids dove into their chores and schoolwork with the same gusto as they collected candy! For that matter, I wish I did too.

3 comments:

gracelaced said...

oh that cracks me up--that you even have your poodle skirt still. i remember mine--it was my pride and joy. wish i still had mine! the kids were adorable.

Anonymous said...

a hem...very nice Cara...did you do some cheers too? :)

keeprunnin said...

Love the letter jacket. Must pull mine out. Only wondering why you didn't dress as a cheerleader.